CACEC Conference 2018
Teachers Connecting Through California CEC:
You’re Not Alone!
October 12 & 13, 2018
Embassy Suites, Burlingame, CA
Conference Information & Highlights
- Pre-Conference Workshop on Dyslexia 8:00-4:00
Dr. Eric Tridas, Immediate Past-President, International Dyslexia Association (Click here for Bio)
- Exhibits and Poster Presentations 5:00-7:00
- Keynote Address 7:00-8:00
- Reception 8:00-9:00
Hosted by California Council of Administrators of Special Education
- 24 Workshop Presentations 8:00-2:45
- Exhibits and Poster Presentations 7:30-2:00
- Luncheon 12:00-1:30
Presentation of “Yes I Can!” Awards
- Raffle 2:45-3:00
- Registration opens on August 1, 2018.
- Registration information will be available at www.calstatecec.org
- Credit cards will be the only way to register for the conference.
- Student scholarships will be available – information will be emailed and posted on the CACEC website (www.calstatecec.org)
- A strand of workshops on school safety will be provided for administrators.
- A limited number of hotels rooms are available at a discounted rate of $179.00. Call 650-342-4600 to make your hotel reservation, inform them that you are with the California Council for Exceptional Children.